Decontamination Products and Services for eliminating and preventing contamination, cross-contamination and infection.
Micrologics Inc., provides safe decontamination services and products for industrial, commercial and other properties. We are centrally located in Kansas City and provide services throughout the greater Midwest as well as customer sites across the USA. Using a holistic and science-based approach, Micrologics will:
- The team at Micrologics is helping our customers in the Kansas City area and across the United States by consulting with them on best practices as well as providing products and services for the safe disinfection and sanitization of indoor areas, including offices and schools. We use processes learned from careers in the biotech and healthcare industries and utilize EPA registered disinfectants. We have the ability to handle small and very large projects.
- Inspect for and eliminate contaminating micro-organisms (bacteria including spores, fungi/mold and viruses). If necessary we can complete indoor air quality testing (IAQ testing) as well as other sampling methods including ATP, swabbing and contact plates.
- Our consulting services are focused on contamination control in cleanrooms and other manufacturing areas in order to mitigate and eliminate contamination and cross-contamination concerns.
- Effectively sterilize indoor air and surfaces, resulting in a 106 (99.9999%) reduction in microbes.
- We use a variety of decontamination methods learned during our careers in the biotech and healthcare industries, from the gold standard, chlorine dioxide gas, to lower level decons such as fogging and UV-C light. Each customer situation is different and we work with our customers to give custom solutions to their specific problem.
- Eliminate odors caused by smoke, microbes, animals, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Clean and disinfect HVAC components, which improves indoor air quality and extends the life of the HVAC system.
- Some of the products we have vetted over decades of experience and believe in and successfully use are:
- Hypochlorous acid generators for on-site disinfectant manufacturing
- Air and surface purification systems
- Environmental monitoring equipment
- UV light disinfection systems
- Chlorine dioxide gas generating systems for microbial decontamination
- Contamination control flooring
- Industrial vacuums and dust collection equipment